Header Ads Widget

Buzz

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday #08

I love listening to people's real life paranormal experiences, coz I've never had one. But you know I often wonder, If I'll even try running away when I'm chased by an evil spirit!? Damn, these spirits are so mean man, they play games with you!! 
They'll start singing a damn lullaby in the hallway at 2am, dude just kill me ffs. You step out of bed and boom, they'll grab your foot from under the bed!! I'm ready to surrender at once "I'm ready to die dear ghost, please kill me in one stroke and don't delay my death with your games", yep I'm a pussy! But before I die I'll give the spirit the names of all my friends I want dead, y'all know I'm taking y'all with me XD. No one is safe! 😈

1. Nicknamed 'The King of Horror' ,a play on his name and his popular writings. Identify this author whose most recent release is the book 'IF IT BLEEDS.(cover of the book below)

Options:

a.) Tabitha King
b.)JK Rowling
c.)Stephen King



2. This single tweet was capable of blowing a highly classified CIA Operation. It was only until later that the world got to know that Sohaib Athar accidentally liveblogged a major event in history, and tbf he even jeopardized it to some extent. Which major event in history did he jeopardize?

Options:

a.) Operation Neptune Star (Osama Bin Laden raid)   
   
b.) Operation Enduring Freedom (establishing foothold in Afghanistan)

c.)Operation Urgent Fury (USA invasion of Grenada)


3. This formidable striker officially entered the Swedish dictionary in 2012 as a verb- which means 'to dominate'. The Swedish Council approved this term since it has been increasingly used in conversation by the locals. Identify the verb.


Options:
 
a.)Zlatanera
b.)Messisgoat
c.)Cristianotgettingold
d.)Klopp

4.The Indian Railways recently created a record for operating a 2.8km long freight train between Nagpur and Korba. It is the longest train ever created and operated by Indian Railways. What is its name?

Options:

a.)Vasuki
b.)SheshNaag
c.)Kaliya 

5. Higher Ground Productions is an American production company specializing in film production. American Factory, the company's first produced film also won the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature in 2020. Which presidential couple founded this production house in 2018?


Options:

a.) Bill & Hillary Clinton
b.) Barack & Michelle Obama
c.) Donald & Melania Trump
d.) George & Laura Bush

Answers:

1. c.) Stephen King

2. a.) Operation Neptune Star (Osama Bin Laden raid)

3. a.)Zlatanera 

4. b.) SheshNaag

5. b.) Barack & Michelle Obama

-kh

Post a Comment

0 Comments